Permeable pavers consist of interlocking units that have spaces to allow for water to drain through the pavement surface. Using permeable paving in place of traditional asphalt has many environmental benefits.
- It reduces storm water runoff by up to 100%
- It allows for groundwater recharge.
- It enables storm water to be stored and used onsite.
- It reduces stress on stormwater system and helps to prevent flooding.
- It can reduce heat island effect.
Check out this website for more information. Click here: permeable paving